|Home||» Products||» Anticorrosive Coatings||» Acrylic Polyurethane Coating||» Acrylic Polyurethane Top Coating|
Acrylic Polyurethane Top Coating
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Outstanding resistance capacity against corrosion and anti aging properties
- Unique salt spray protection capacity
- Provides protection against cracking and chalking
- Prevents yellowish color of coated item for longer period
- Helps to enhance glossiness of coated surface
- HEAT RESISTANCE :- It can withstand up to 120℃ dry heat
- WEATHERABILITY :- The brightness of this coating remains intact even under harsh weather
- SOLVENTS :- Can endure spillage and splash of refined petroleum based products and varsol.
- ACIDS :- Ability to withstand spillage of different acids.
- ALKALIS :- Capacity to endure harmful alkali splash
- SALTS :- Capability to resist alkali based salts and neutral salts
- WATER :- Can withstand fresh as well as saline water
- ABRASION :- Unique abrasion resistance capacity
USES: Widely used to coat the surface of
- BridgeMining machinery
- Offshore facility
- Steel surface of ship
- Basin and storage tank
sewage tankTYPICAL PROPERTIES AND APPLICATION DATA
SOLIDS BY VOLUME
SOLIDS BY WEIGHT
6.7 m2/kg (80um DFT)
Touch 2 Hr Handle 24 Hr
Min 6 Hr Max 7 Days
at least 12 months (dry, cool and under cover )
Part A: 20kg Part B: 4kg
MIXING RATIO (m/m)
Part A : Part B=5:1
Stir this coating before its application and necessary temperature of stir need to be less than 15℃, or else it need to be mixed with thinner for attaining its necessary viscosity level after stirring. One can also utilize dynamic mixer for blending this item with other raw materials. Its rate of cure depends on various factors like moisture level, temperature, air circulation level, thickness of film, thinner and so on.
Over dosage of thinner can results in its slow cure rate. The thinner, therefore, should be added with it after mixing. The spreading rates need to be lowered between 5%—25% to reduce wastage rate during its various applications.
Steel : The surface of steel item need to be cleaned and dried prior to the application of this coating. This surface need to be devoid of oil and all sorts of pollutants. It is advised not to use this coating at the time of rain, high wind blow, fog, snow or in case the surface has less than 3℃ temperature or above the dew point or the temperature is higher than 40℃ or below 5 degree C.
Brush/Roller : It is ideal for small areas. It is suggested to apply this coating on the required surface in an uniform manner. If required, mix this coating with Epoxy thinner X-5 in 0-15% amount to reduce its density.
Conventional Spray : Though thinning is necessary, yet one can blend 0-15% of Epoxy Thinner X-5.
Airless Spray : One can add 0-15% of Epoxy Thinner X-5 with this coating, if required. The pump ratio need to be maintained in 23:1 or 32:1 ratio. In that case, the fluid tip should be 0.33-0.38 mm.
Over coating : ‘X’cut or crosshatch method is adopted to determine the age of applied coating. In case it lifts, it is suggested to erase it. The coating surface need to be oil and grease free and it should be free from contaminants.
Clean Up : It can be removed by applying Epoxy Thinner X-5.
Safety: Special care need to be taken during its application. Wear protective mask to avoid its inhalation. Store it away from the source of fire as this coating is flammable. It should be preserved away from dry chemical gas and Co2. It releases harmful fumes on burning.
- FOB Port
- Shanghai port China
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Set/Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 60 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Case
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, ISO