Automatic Folder Gluer with Bundling Unit
Automatic Folder Gluer with Bundling Unit
Product Code : Automatic folder
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
The electricity driven Automatic Folder Gluer with Bundling Unit is used for production of packaging box or carton. Acknowledged for its high operating speed, this machine consists of feeding section, precisely designed gluing and folding unit, automatic counting section and ejector. This precisely designed machine is appreciated for its utilization of branded components, high working speed and outstanding mechanical speed. Moreover, it generates minimal noise during its operation. Long service life, negligible maintenance charge, high production capacity, durable structure, convenient installation technique and accessibility in three different models are some of its distinctive characteristics. We are reckoned as an eminent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of premium quality Automatic Folder Gluer with Bundling Unit. Features
Machine Structure A. Feeding Section
- The YS-QZD series model of this machine is designed with feeding section with self regulated mechanism. Gluing and folding units, counting and stacking sections.
- This machine is equipped with touch screen for the ease of its controlling
- Its mechanical speed is 280 sheets per minute and its normal working speed is 200 sheets in each minute.
- Long working life
B. Gluing and folding section
- This section adopts front edge feeding mechanism and is equipped with suction belt for error free operation. Its high strength vacuum suction ensures its trouble free operation.
- Featured with user friendly design, this section consists of standard grade electromagnetic clutch and brake
- Its pressing wheel with height adjustment facility is perfect for carton board of 2-10mm thickness level.
- This section has a key role in connecting with folding section and its sped can be modified by VFD.
- It allows its operator to modify the location of its front baffle and feeding belts
- Minimal noise and long working life.
- The speed of its main motor is controlled by VFD and it functions sans producing any noise. Uninterrupted operation and flexibility in speed adjustment are some of its unique attributes.
- Its transportation belts are procured from abroad
- Its glue wheel is made of stainless steel
- It also contains creasing and paperboard correction systems
- The necessary configurations of paperboard used in this machine : max. 1200X2400mm, min. 300X800mm
- Technically advanced edge alignment system, PLC operated controlling system and servo motor drive
- Automatic correction unit is instrumental in averting scissor error and fish tail error.
C. Count and ejector
- Its PLC controlled touch screen digital system can register data or parameters sans ceasing its functioning. This machine is also equipped with automatic stacking and counting system.
- Consists of stacking ordering mechanism
- Its bottom belt and synchronous pressing belt located on its top part are meant for dispatching of cartons
- Pneumatic counting and stacking systems of this machine lowers operation time
- Individual VFD control stacking system
Max sheet size
Min sheet size
- dimension: 11500X3200X1800mm (YS-QZD2000);
- all the electric components are worldwide famous brands like Siemens, Schneider, Omron, etc., and the main motors are Siemens brand.
- all the belts are worldwide famous brands.
Automatic Bundling machine
- Specially designed for our automatic folder gluer machine
- Working table height：850mm
- Strapping speed：5bundles/min (two bundling), 9bundles/min (one bundling)
- PP belt: 5mm (Germany technology)
- Paperboard size: min. 300X800mm, max. 1400X200mm
- Powder: 380V/50Hz 、2KW
- Air pressure: 0.5MPa*0.3㎡/min
- FOB Port
- Shanghai port China
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Set/Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 60 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Case
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, ISO