|Home||» Products||» Construction Machinery Parts||» Komatsu Engine Parts||» Diesel Pump|
We are offering a vast range of electronically controlled Diesel Pumps, which have a complete contrasting injection method in comparison with customary fuel injection pumps. These come with an electronic control system of different sensors, which detect the running status of the engine and direct signals to the ECU (Engine control unit). Used in the construction machinery the bodies of the Diesel Pumps are equipped with fuel pressure/feed performances and injection measure control mechanisms, motivated by camshafts. Available at competitive prices these pumps come with distributors, which are planned to distribute the pressurized in accordance with the order of the injection.
- The actuators provided in the pumps control the injection quantity and timings, in accordance with signals.
- Driven by the engine and bring forth the high-pressure fuel.
- Automatically controlled injection pumps.
- Operation at high speeds.
- FOB Port
- Shanghai port China
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Set/Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 60 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Case
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, ISO