|Home||» Products||» Anticorrosive Coatings||» Epoxy Coating||» Epoxy Phenol Novolac Paint|
Epoxy Phenol Novolac Paint
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
PRODUCT NAME SLFH53 Epoxy Phenol Novolac Paint
Used for high temperature waste water and various oil tanks and pipeline corrosion, the Epoxy Phenol Novolac Paints we offer can be used in pipeline repairing a film and work good in different types of temperature. These paints are polyepoxides received by responding a phenolic novolac organic compound. When cured, these give a high cross-link density due to their enhanced epoxy practicality. Highly suggested in formulations where a chemical resistance quality is required the Epoxy Phenol Novolac Paints have solvent resistance and prodigious high temperature resistance.
- Used as sealers, primers or inter coats.
- Superior adhesion and sealing quality on preconditioned substrate, good adhesiveness to next coat
- Great resistance to abrasion and striking.
- Can be uncovered to atmosphere and penetrated in water
HEAT RESISTANCE :- Superior resistance to heat
WEATHER ABILITY :- Some chalking may occur after exposure to exterior.
SOLVENTS :- Elude submergence of most lubricating oil, petroleum gasoline, solvents, diesel oil etc.
ACIDS :- Appropriate for splash and release to mild acids
ALKALIS :- Superior for disruption and spillage to most alkalis.
SALTS :- Resist submersion of neutral and alkali salts.
WATER :- Optimal resistance to ingress in fresh and salt water.
ABRASION :- Good abrasion property.
USES :- Widely used in pipelines, oil platforms, ships, bridges, marine facilities etc.
TYPICAL PROPERTIES AND APPLICATION DATA
SOLIDS BY VOLUME
5.8m2/kg (80um DFT)
Touch ≤4 Hr Handle ≤24 Hr Full cure 7Days
Min 8 Hr Max 7 Days
STORAGE (dry, cool )
At least 12 months
Part A: 21kg per barrel
3kg per barrel
MIXING RATIO (m/m)
Part A : Part B=7:1
- FOB Port
- Shanghai port China
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Set/Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 60 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Case
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, ISO