|Home||» Products||» Carton Box Making Machines||» Packing Material||» Galvanized flat stitching wires|
Galvanized flat stitching wires
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 980 USD ($)
Galvanized flat stitching wires:
We are offering Galvanized Flat Stitching Wires for baling wires, carton box stitching, coil nails, welding wires for coil nails etc. These wires are of superior quality and are widely used in various industries for bailing and binding applications. These wires have superior strength and compact structure. These copper coated wires have no bending and give superior and flexible strength to each material they are handling. The Galvanized Flat Stitching Wires we offer are known for their operational fluency and have ductile strength.
- Made with top-grade mild steel galvanized iron.
- Resistant to rust with no difference.
- Straight length without gauge & joints variances.
- Packed in top quality craft papers, withstand any harmful weather conditions.
- 18# width 1.83±0.02mm, thickness 0.71±0.02mm
- 17# width 1.95±0.02mm, thickness 0.75±0.02mm
- 16# width 2.15±0.02mm, thickness 0.80±0.02mm
- or others as per your requirements
- Package: 8coils/carton, net 25kg/carton, 40cartons/ton.
- FOB Port
- Shanghai port China
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Set/Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 60 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- net 25kg/carton, 8coils/carton, 40cartons/ton
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE, ISO