|Home||» Products||» Bearing and Bushing Machines||» Bushing Materials||» PTFE for SF-1 bushings|
PTFE for SF-1 bushings
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Special PTFE powder
- Excellent physical & chemical properties
- Good chemical inertness
- Exceptional high & low temperature performance
- Temperature range: 200 to 250 °C
- Superior electric insulation, not affected by frequency and temperature
- Non-adhesive to other materials
- No moisture absorption and flame retardation
- Superior resistance to chemical, corrosion, acid, alkali and strong oxidant etc.
Min.30.0 MP a
Elongation at Break
Average perticle size
Standard specifie Gravity
Typical applications: PTFE Powder Compounds with fillers.
Safety Precautions: When the material is heated above 260 °C, it produces toxic gases. Ventilation system must be given. Sintering temperature should be below 400 °C to avoid decomposing.
25 Kg packed in double PE plastic bags, and with a cardboard drum outside.
Store in clean and dry place.
Open containers, and use the material in clean areas.
- FOB Port
- Shanghai port China
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Set/Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 45 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Plywood Case
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India