Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Bushings and Bearings||» Bearing and Bushing Machines||» Self Lubricating Ball Bearing|
Self Lubricating Ball Bearing
Product Code : SF-2
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Self Lubricating Ball Bearing is a metallic component infused in a lubricant oil. It features high porosity (20% to 25% in volume) and there is continual lubrication between bearing and shaft. Here the system does not require any additional extraneous lubricant. The bearing works well under hydrodynamic conditions and offer a very low coefficient of friction. The Self-Lubricating Bearings have some benefits compared to other types of bearings, such as reliability, maintenance-free and economy. They have optimal working performance and great dimensional precision. As a result, the bearings are applicable in automotive electrical / mechanical equipment, electric motors & gearboxes, pneumatic & hydraulic machines, household appliances and other industrial.
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- Longer working life and higher wear resistance
- Economical and maintenance-free bearing
- Performance-oriented and produce very low noise
- Modified POM and Pb mixture 0.3 to 0.5mm with great wear resistance and lower wear coefficient. Oil groove on the bearing, performed with grease before use.
- Fired bronze powder layer 0.2 to 0.3mm, help fixing with steel plate.
- Good carrying and heat conduction capacities.
- Low carbon steel 0.4 to 2.2mm, for improved carrying capacity & heat conduction.
- Layer of copper/Sn electric plating: copper layer 0.008mm / Sn 0.005mm, for anti-corrosive capability.
- FOB Port
- Shanghai port China
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 30 Set/Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 45 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Plywood Case
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India